Very first, today is my father's 73rd birthday. I'm certain his growing posterity would have made him so pleased -- especially because all of the children are being taught after the holy traditions of their fathers. I have no idea how my mother navigates her 60 grandchildren, actaully, I do. She remembers them on their birthdays, she hugs and kisses and listens to them, she feeds their souls and minds, she reads to them, she holds them, and she is devoted to them. And if our partriarch were still living, he would most notably add to the tender nurture and ever-watchful care of our matriarch.
Our morning began with the ward Christmas breakfast (our ward is teesy now). Each of the attending ward members participated in song.
PrimaryPrimary Song
PriesthoodNo phots of the three YW or the RS group.
Afterwards we went shopping in our festive clothing. Molly was a hit as she pranced and jingled her way down the aisles. Ryan stayed in the car with the big kids, but I wanted to include him in our photo.
Austin took Eddie to a wrestling tourney in Phoenix. He did not have his best day, but he still has the best physique.
Austin took Eddie to a wrestling tourney in Phoenix. He did not have his best day, but he still has the best physique.
I spent the day wrapping presents, cleaning house, talking with relocated children and watching Christmas movies.




No comments:
Post a Comment