Today was busy and productive. We spent all morning working hard on our school work. We studied "Othello," and it was even more horrific than I remember at BYU. Ryan's request was to work through the four great tragedies. Check. Done.
I spent quite a while at the sink. Molly came up with this ditty after I wouldn't let her wear those too big shoes to dance yesterday. I like how she knows she's funny. She even posted it to our family chat.
The OG The Clogging Missionary
Molly's The Clogging Missionary
Tonight we met with Bishop Hoggard for tithing declaration. Everyone declared they were full tithe payers until it was Molly's turn, "I'm not," she truthfully uttered. We worked through her need to pay on the $2 she had earned for learning a piano song without me. (But we forgot to grab the slip and envelope on the way out.). Home for CFM where we listened to Elder Andersen's most recent General Coference talk about the WHY of tithing -- a priciple of faith leading to an added measure of privilege and power.
I'm crashing into bed. OH! I also finished reading aloud James and the Gaint Peach. Tomorrow we'll watch the movie while I fold all the laundry.

No comments:
Post a Comment