Saturday was a bit of a divide and conquer day.
Austin took Eddie to a wrestling match in Flag. Eddie's Match He won 3/4 matches.
Grandma B. and I went to an Arizona Area Training and sat at the feet of our apostle Elder D. Todd Christofferson.
Nick and Maddie took care of Molly and Ryan all day.
When I came home a 4pm, I was the only one home. I resisted the urge to get my Saturday chores done, and I followed the prompting to sit at my little desk. There I reviewed my notes from the precious meeting and wrote my witness:
1. Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness brings so much joy!
2. The atonement of Jesus Christ gives efficacy to Heavenly Father's Plan.
3. God, the Eternal Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ, LIVE!
4. I am known, seen and heard. My efforts to transform are recognized.
I felt so full. I know what I need to do to increase my discussion in prayer -- pause. I know what I need to to do to serve the youth of our stake -- teach them the WHY of the Plan of Salvation. I know I need to continue to find joy in church attendance and ultimate gratification in family life.
The teens went to hang with friends, so I invited them to my floor to watch a movie while Austin and I fell asleep. They were tickled.
No comments:
Post a Comment