Maisie and I were up and out the door to HIGH fitness -- I love it when she comes with me. I wore jingle bells on my arms, and I jangled during the cardio songs. That funny. I'm clever.
I baked nine loaves of bread to take caroling.I also had to try Emily's new shortbread making skills. "Ooh, what's this delciousness?" both Nick and Maisie asked.
"It was dreary enough to be cozy." A line from my current novel that fit perfectly with our dreary day. Our indoor Christmas lights shine brighter when the sun stays hidden.
We suprised ten families in area with a few songs, lots of bell ringing and a loaf of bread. That felt like Christmas.
Austin and I sat together to make a schedule for our upcoming week. IT'S GONNA BE SO GOOD! All of my posterity will be together.
We watched several nativity movies for CFM last night. At one point the camera shows baby Jesus crying and Molly remarked, "I thought 'no crying he makes.'" I laughed so hard, "I'm a good thoughter." Maisie corrected her, "Thinker. You're a good thinker. I would know. I'm an English major."






No comments:
Post a Comment