Fast Sunday mornings are kind of the best. My eyes lazily eeked open at 9am. The house was still, and I just dipped in and out of awakening and slumber. We did spend the morning reading Jude and discussing what I had learned at my training. I only had to feed Molly, and she's easy to please with eggs and sausage and Greek yogurt with fresh raspberries.
Because of our 12:30pm church meetings, we have so much time to enjoy the Sabbath and each other. These two make me so happy. "Can I sit with Nick when he comes back from blessing the sacrament?"
Family testimony meeting, a quick walk to the water tower and a lovely chat with Meg (babies are nursing now) precluded our the annual First Presidency Christmas Devotional. Grandpa B. came (Grandma with Rachelle and new baby Vivian) and enjoyed the popcorn with us.
Of course family choir happened. Someone put this hat on my head? Eddie and Molly were already running up the stairs to watch the weekly "Living Scriptures" CFM summary. Please notice Austin; perhaps his soul isn't in it, but his body is.
Luckily, he gives his body and soul to us -- everyday. This Sunday evening ritual of him reading to them makes my heart sing.




No comments:
Post a Comment