I flew to Utah today. SNOW! I sat a few seats away from a gentleman with green zombie ooze tatooed on his face. His arm was totally tatooed in black ink, his acrylic fingernails were gray with red flames, his thumbs had some sort of chain inserted in them, and he had a wore diamond tennis braclet. Interestingly enough, he drank coconut water. I wanted to have a real conversation with him. I just kept thinking that he's my brother, and we have the same Father. He had nice eyes and pink/green hair. I wish I could have connected with his soul and remind him he is seen a loved.
Mom, Cherie, Emily and Natalie picked me up from the Provo airport. Mother took us to dinner, and we were eating at 4:52pm. SO GOOD. IN ALL THE WAYS. Home to mother's where Natalie's children sang and danced for me. She's such a lovely mother. Utah is a dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment