Early morning stake meetings at 7am are especially hard when it's dark while driving to church, and harder still when everyone is still asleep when I get back home again. I did manage to not freeze to death.
Maisie was radiant leading the music today.
Here we are after church, "I'll take the picture because you complain how you're never in in." Without Austin's height, we all look the same size. Molly then reminded us of the mistle toe hanging just above our heads.
She grins so wide when we kiss -- there must be a sense of security in parental relationship, because I loved watching my parents love each other, too.
We spent the day singing, reading, playing cards and finished it with a long evening at Grandma's. Austin and his dad talked school board engineering bonds, and Grandma took me for a ride in her pretty new car.




No comments:
Post a Comment