Last night I received a message in messenger (which I only have because that how I communicate with Andy) that said Matt and Sarah Guymon were in Sedona! I called them right away and convinced them to come to church with us, have family testimony meeting together, eat dinner and watch the Christmas Devotional. They were sensational! They interacted with our children, wore the crowns Molly made, ate whatever food I put in front of them, and just laughed along with us.
Grandma and Grandpa also came over to watch, and we love them. In the opening prayer the declaration was made, " Please help us to know what gifts we can give the Savior this season." Isn't that the perfect inquiry? That's just the topic for FHE tomorrow night.Here we are together. It felt so nice to laugh with Matt again. I sat right beside him in church, and his song voice was just like my Dad's! I was so happy to hear my daddy through Matt.
Oh! Molly testified, "Christmas is not about presents, but it's about sharing the Jesus's light with others." She's so great.



No comments:
Post a Comment