Sunday, December 11, 2022

14 left

There is a lady in my ward who has a daughter that is actually an XS and wears all sorts of fancy clothing.  Once a year the hand-me-down gods rain down upon us and we find treasures.  This year I waited to sort all the clothing until my color analysis was complete.  Today I found this perfectly colored sweater dress in my palette with it's Ann Taylor tags still on it.  (My hair went totally flat, but I did overcurl it with my heatless device.  Way too much vanity about my poor self.)  On we go.
After church I sat on the floor today to play at least an hour of games with my little friends, whilst my big friends were napping.
Besides a very dull and dreary family choir, I did sing at a local care facility.  That was a win.
Molly overheard Ricky telling me about young George Bailey's thick eyebrows.  She made me some.  She also heard me chatting with Meg and made brought me water and a treat.
Only two weeks until Christmas Sunday.  The race is on, but my soul is off.  I have to find time to study correctly.

No comments: