Molly has been sick for several nights. Friday night she actaully slept soundly, so did we. At 9:30am the Austin's phone rang. Our "boss" was on the line confirming our 3-8pm pizza shift.
For 12 hours this week we worked the pizza shop. Austin made the pizzas, I and baked and packaged them. It's been a really long time since I felt useful in a monetary/worldly sense. I was happy to help the boss man out, but I'm so happy home.
Killing it! Austin and I stood a few feet from each other, but we barely interacted. This took me back to our professional career at Macey's where we worked the same 8 hour shift everyday, but never spoke a word.
I didn't head to work until I spent an entire hour on the couch with my peeps draped all over me.

I didn't head to work until I spent an entire hour on the couch with my peeps draped all over me.

Our "To Do" list did not decrease while at the shop. He has so much stress. The little boys still follow him around. He's teaching them about the float in the toilet.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment