Saturday was filled with work, play, storage, and accidents. Laundry-basket love. Peking acrobats at BYU. Additional food storage. Nick's black eye. Pictures of our week.
How did Nick get that black eye? When we have our kids help with food storage, I always wonder if I will find some hidden toy or something when I go to grind my wheat...oh, the acrobat thing looks awesome! Happy chore-ing!!!Sure do miss you guys!
4 comments:
LOVE this week in review! What amazing things you are doing in your world! I am missing you desperately and keep you in my prayers. xoxo
I'm a proud grandma. So pleased the food storage is a priority (and all the fun, labor and cost that goes into it)in your faithful lives.
Love your posts! I sent you the invite to our blog!
How did Nick get that black eye? When we have our kids help with food storage, I always wonder if I will find some hidden toy or something when I go to grind my wheat...oh, the acrobat thing looks awesome! Happy chore-ing!!!Sure do miss you guys!
Post a Comment