I called my mom to ask her about this original poster; she helped me make some major changes. Thank you, MOTHER! (I have no idea how many science fair projects she has completed, but I do know she has earned her title at least 20 times over. Poor dear. Mom, I am so sorry you've had to do this so many times. And that tomorrow you will help Emily with her's.)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Science Fair #1
I suppose I truly own the title, "Mother," because I am one science fair project down. At least 5 more to go.

I called my mom to ask her about this original poster; she helped me make some major changes. Thank you, MOTHER! (I have no idea how many science fair projects she has completed, but I do know she has earned her title at least 20 times over. Poor dear. Mom, I am so sorry you've had to do this so many times. And that tomorrow you will help Emily with her's.)
I called my mom to ask her about this original poster; she helped me make some major changes. Thank you, MOTHER! (I have no idea how many science fair projects she has completed, but I do know she has earned her title at least 20 times over. Poor dear. Mom, I am so sorry you've had to do this so many times. And that tomorrow you will help Emily with her's.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you win! That is one beautiful project!
Wow! Britain's first science project was in 5th grade & I made her do it herself. You are a way better mom than I am!
Thanks for your sweet comments about "my" science fair projects expertise. Maybe after so many I should have some title...... but of all of the titles I could have, "mother" is my favorite anyway. Way to know that already.
looks awesome, can't believe Andy had one already!
Post a Comment