Actually, I ground more wheat this morning, so I need to make bread for an afternoon snack and to take VT tonight. Forget that nap.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
A Long Winter's Nap
Snow finally arrived yesterday -- we've been waiting for 3 months. Last night (from 7-8) the kids loved playing in the snow,despite the fact that it was cold and dark. Today I shoveled the entire driveway. My pictures don't give my hard work justice, but the pink-cheeked children do. And now, I will settle my brains for a "long" winter's nap; I have only 30 minutes til the older kids get home.



Actually, I ground more wheat this morning, so I need to make bread for an afternoon snack and to take VT tonight. Forget that nap.
Actually, I ground more wheat this morning, so I need to make bread for an afternoon snack and to take VT tonight. Forget that nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boo on nap-killers! I love this post and admire all your hard work. And thanks for your clever comment on my buns post.
It's me. Nat.
I made Mark and Emily shovel our driveway. I didn't grind wheat or make bread or go visiting teaching.... Oh well, I'm thrilled that you do those things because it makes me look like a good mother even if I don't do them.
Love all the posts...I have not been a good blogger of late...too many sick kids I guess to get the energy to turn on my computer. Glad you ate the cupcakes, makes me feel better for what I shovel into my mouth when I am home all day :) Miss you guys muchos!
Post a Comment