Wow, that bread looks delish! I wish my bread turned out like that :) -Mind
Could I have one of those delicious-looking loaves? I never got around to making bread today. Also, when did Maddie get so big? xo
Nothing better! I love wheat grinder and don't know what I would do without it. Enjoy!
Yummy. You still inspire me from so far away. I make your granola all the time. Hugs to your family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, that bread looks delish! I wish my bread turned out like that :)
-Mind
Could I have one of those delicious-looking loaves? I never got around to making bread today. Also, when did Maddie get so big? xo
Nothing better! I love wheat grinder and don't know what I would do without it. Enjoy!
Yummy. You still inspire me from so far away. I make your granola all the time. Hugs to your family.
Post a Comment