Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Geeting

Maddie ran into the primary room at the end of church and was jumping up and down; she couldn't wait to tell me the news: "Momma, I went to nursery, I colored a picture, I picked my nose!" Well done, Maddie. I am so proud of you!

(I tried to find her picture in my bag this evening to prove the post, but Austin said he threw it away. Oh, well. I can't wait to see and hear what she learns next week.)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Bwahahahahaha! I hear there's a lot of that going on in nursery....

To Love said...

No wonder she has a cold.

kim said...

It doesn't happen in my nursery because I keep tissues very close..... OK maybe if I am not looking

Natalie said...

I wish Mom was in my nursery. Yesterday at church a little girl came up to me and said she was looking for her mom. I told her I was looking for mine, too.

kim said...

Did you at least help her after your clever remark?

Natalie said...

Nope! I wandered aimlessly, wishing my mother would find me...

To Love said...

you two kill me.