Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Dance

Last night Mom reserved her church, so we all came together to dance. I wish I had taken more pictures, but it was just so fun, that I didn't want to miss one moment of it. Ricky was the DJ, and Mom rented a disco ball and hung a black light to truly create an ambiance of love.



Afterwards we played ball and jumped rope.


We decided to do it again for St. Patrick's Day.

4 comments:

To Love said...

You gotta love Austin's yawn....

Natalie said...

Haha! That's the first thing I noticed! I also loved every pic. I want to come for St. Patty's. I wish you were in a pic. I guess you would be on Mom's camera. What a great night!

kim said...

You are on my camera... but I don't know how to get you off. Would you please help? The dance was delightful and just for further reference, we bought a disco ball from Amazon that will be here on Wed. Get ready!

danielnamber said...

That looks like fun, what a great idea!