Austin was away for the weekend, so Saturday morning the kids ate cold cereal and doughnuts for breakfast while watching cartoons. Me? I sat at the table and ate a bowl of blow with blueberries, walnuts, and almond milk.
I took the girls to the BYU gymnastics meet on Saturday afternoon. We even purchased hot dogs, nachos, and endless refills of pop. It was all fun and games until I kicked the pop over and it leaked down on the belongings of the people in front of us.
Sunday I stayed home with Nick and Maddie -- they, too, have colds. We painted.
Today was the Blue and Gold Banquet. Andy and Austin won the cake decorating contest.
5 comments:
OH, you poor, dear, lovely, wonderful, exhausted, beautiful woman! LIE DOWN! I wish I was there to enforce a limited bed rest on you.
All you gotta say is, "No." Sing with me: "A loud no: NO WAY! An emphatic no: NO I SAY! A repeated no: NO! NO! NO! A bored no: Nooooo... An in-charge no: NO THANK YOU! A bold no: NO GET LOST! A laughing no: hahhahahah-NO! A lengthy no: NOOOOOOOO!"
And, "Yes, please!" to cuddling up with a new born a sleeping in pi's all day long.
Hang in there! I love you heaps. xo
Dearest tired mother of my precious grandchildren,
How wonderful that you keep going even when life is so hard. Thank you from my old heart.
You are the best little Mommy. Can we get a belly pic please?? My favorite photo is the one with Austin and Andy and that little Maddie face peaking under the table. SO adorable. The cake is pretty awesome actually! Austin always was a little crafty. Miss you and keep it up. You are going to make it and your kids love their Mother who gives them Donuts and cartoon mornings. Love you MUCHO!
I hope you know, I was just telling a friend who was with me when I went to the post office how you are such a great Mom! I hope you get some rest. And as usual, since I am so mature (being sarcastic), can't stop laughing at the mental image of you kicking over the soda onto the peoples stuff. I do that stuff all the time. This was a great post wish I was there to play!
I think you'll have your baby by the 27th. You're on the home stretch!
Post a Comment