Instead I got dressed in clothes that kind of fit and went to the temple.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Baby Coming Soon
I was feeling especially pregnant when I got dressed this morning in my work clothes -- I'm busting out of 'em! My choices are to actually wear maternity clothes, borrow Austin's, or just go back to bed and pretend my work will get done by the faeries.

Instead I got dressed in clothes that kind of fit and went to the temple.
Instead I got dressed in clothes that kind of fit and went to the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know I'm eating up this photo. You look fantastic! And you made the right choice, BTW! xoxo
Good for you Colie! What a woman!
You look super cute, great choice nothing better than to go to the temple!
I love ya!
Love the last couple of posts...fun dance...I thought Austin was trying to catch a fly in his mouth ;) You look great, even if you feel like you are busting out of everything. I was wearing larges by the end of the twins' pregnancy and my belly still wanted to drag on the floor...do you know what you are having yet? I keep meaning to ask people when I talk to them...
Post a Comment