Saturday night we came home to at least a foot of snow, I thought spring was officially here, church was cancelled Sunday so Austin and the kids made a snowman.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Great Wolf Lodge
Our dear friends, the Bells, from dental school came for a visit. We spent the weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge -- an indoor water park. All the kids (9 of them 7 and younger) had a fantastic time.


Saturday night we came home to at least a foot of snow, I thought spring was officially here, church was cancelled Sunday so Austin and the kids made a snowman.
Saturday night we came home to at least a foot of snow, I thought spring was officially here, church was cancelled Sunday so Austin and the kids made a snowman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, we love that place! I can't believe you came home to all that snow! Where is your Spring?
Post a Comment