After school Meg asked me to French-tip her nails, I obliged and Maisie joined in the fun. I'm glad their little hands still have dimples. (Too bad we had whole wheat bread and minestrone for dinner. I know we would have all preferred some French croissants.)
Monday, April 27, 2009
French Fries and French Tips
Andy reminded me that we needed to return our "red box" movie this morning, so away we went. Because the red box is in McDonald's parking lot, I surprised the kids and bought two small fries, a truly monumental moment. Hence the first portion of the title.
After school Meg asked me to French-tip her nails, I obliged and Maisie joined in the fun. I'm glad their little hands still have dimples. (Too bad we had whole wheat bread and minestrone for dinner. I know we would have all preferred some French croissants.)

After school Meg asked me to French-tip her nails, I obliged and Maisie joined in the fun. I'm glad their little hands still have dimples. (Too bad we had whole wheat bread and minestrone for dinner. I know we would have all preferred some French croissants.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mmmm, I love me some French fries too! Love that Maisie is wearing Sprinkles outfit! It will be sad when she grows out of it!
darling nails. darling girls. I miss you everyday, Nic. When are you coming back? I need a friend!
French fries are a hit around here too! How fun you had a nail-painting party. Kate won't let me paint her nails. Maybe one day.
Fancy!
Isn't it great when our kids are excited about little things. I think it teaches them that great lesson of not being able to have everything we want. Your kids are so cute and always look so cute for the camera.
Post a Comment