I haven't touched my rock garden yet, but Grandma's bulbs I planted last fall are up and blooming, along with the phlox and pansies.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Spring Gardening
Too bad for all of you it's growing season again...which means losts of posts about plants. Austin has spent all winter babying his vegetables in his grow boxes. We've harvested green onions and spinach so far.

I haven't touched my rock garden yet, but Grandma's bulbs I planted last fall are up and blooming, along with the phlox and pansies.

I haven't touched my rock garden yet, but Grandma's bulbs I planted last fall are up and blooming, along with the phlox and pansies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bring on the plant posts. i'd be doing it if i had a yard to do it in!
Yeah, pesto, coming up! I miss our basil plants! Love the bulbs...I am glad to see your snow has melted!
Very, very, extremely impressive! SO fun to see your plants.
Post a Comment