Monday, April 6, 2009

Success

Today Nick was accident-free, if you know what I mean....we even went shopping in Salina. I am probably jinxing him by posting this, but we might not have a "perfect" day like today in a long time.

(Most of the time Nick wears boxer-briefs, but he was so excited about his "choo-choos" that I couldn't help but post his favorite pair.)

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hi Nicole! I found your blog on Angi's. I guess your parents ran into mine only a week or so ago and they said you had a blog so I was so exited to find it. You and your family are so adorable. Your kids! Nicole, they are gorgeous. I couldn't stop smiling while looking at the pictures. Your oldest has a most contagious smile, especially without the front teeth. You all look happy and beautiful, I am glad that I reconnected with you. . .even if just cyberly (is that even a word. . .ha!) Congrats on your fam and life.
Megan Creighton Nilsson

Ron and Rachelle said...

Congrats! i hope it continues to go well with lots of success!

Natalie said...

Hooray!!!

Erin said...

wow. we are soooo not even thinking about that yet. you must be determined not to have two in diapers right now, eh? you go girl!