Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

The children and I spent the week of spring break in Utah. Always lots of food, cousins and fun. Oh yes, about 12+ hours of shopping. Simply sung -- Utah is the best.

Dinner our first night; we were sure excited to be out of the car and eating.





Kimmie's dance party.



FHE on Monday night. (Yes, Grandma is doing headstands.)





Visiting Grandpa and Rebekah at work.





Loving Grandparents.



Grandma gave haircuts to the girls.




Dearest friends -- niece and aunt.


Shelly came for a few hours -- she squeezed us in, interrupting studying for boards.

4 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

Oh I can't wait to go home and see everyone! I love the pregnant bellies, you guys look great! It will be fun to see the fam again. The kids miss everyone. Looks like a fun time as usual!

Plant Girl said...

Looks like a fantastic time! Wish I would have known you guys were in Utah -- I think our trip down there overlapped yours. :( Would have been great to see you guys.

Natalie said...

Boy, we had a ball! No wonder we're tired this week. Come back soon. Missing you already.

Erin said...

seeing those counters in your parent's kitchen reminded me of many good dinners there.