Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Baby

Here are pictures of our healthy baby.
Baby profile.

Baby leg.

Baby's Momma. (Yes, I am bigger than most girls at 24+ weeks. Hey, it's my fifth baby.)


Nick now thinks he has a baby in his belly, too.
Every morning Maisie hugs my belly and says, "Momma, you sure have a big baby today." Maisie's current names for the baby are Angela and Opal.
Andy is very careful to ask before he can jump on me. Today he prayed for the "baby Mom's carrying." Of course he always lets me nap, especially when I lay beside him while he plays Wii.
Meg sits patiently waiting for the baby to move, and when it happens, her eyes light up and she giggles.

9 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I think that you look beautiful!!! Since we are not saying he or she I am assuming that we are not finding out? Love you all and . I need to call you so that Andy and I can race on the Wii (if your Wii is attached to the internet we can do it).

clybbert said...

I think you look like awesome! I wouldn't say you are big for 24 weeks! I think you look perfect!

Angi said...

you should listen to maisie, she has some good suggestions :)

Ron and Rachelle said...

Cute top, love the color! Very Springish. You do look fantastic!

Natalie said...

Opal. She has amazing legs!

Erin said...

i agree ... opal. boy or girl.

WhitParks said...

Whatever, like Nicole could ever look anything resembling the word big. Impossible. You look wonderful...in person and in the pic!

To Love said...

Lyns, we do not know the gender, on purpose. I loved the surprise with Nick, so that's what we are doing again.

Ryan and Andrea said...

Whatever! You don't even look that prego! Cute pics-is this one a girl or boy?