Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday




Today we dressed in yellow for Easter Stake Conference, a regional broadcast from SLC. We've now attended stake conference in Dallas, Highland and Newton. Let's just say 6 months until it comes around again. Here are pictures after church.

4 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

I love the yellow, very bright and cheery! We got a kick out of Nick and Maisie! It was a good Stake Conference...from the parts that we heard :) Happy Easter, you all look great!

Aaron and Amanda said...

Your family is so dang cute :) I really hope to have a family like yours someday...soon. Happy Easter and during Stake Conference today, I thought a lot about my friends and family in KANSAS!

Stacey said...

you all look darling. happy easter.

WhitParks said...

How do you look less pregnant than the last time I saw you? Skinny little pregnant Mom, how cute are you?