Sunday, June 1, 2025

Summer Week #2


My friend commissioned a birthday cake for her family.
I used up the last bit of my birthday experience from my darling children.  Pedi-time is always the best time.
Austin removed Nick's wisdom teeth.  He was swollen for three and basically slept for three whole days.
Trader Joe's Find: Lemon flavored pasta with a jar of lemon pesto and marinated lemon chicken.  Dinner was so delicious and simple.
IT RAINED!
Lots of pool time and lots for friends over -- almost everyday.
Four swimmers means lots of heats at the first Clippers Swim Meet.  Molly placed third in her heat.
Eddie placed third in his heat.  Ryan was dead last.  "It was fun," he told me.
Post-race strategy.
Maddie placed third as well.
She really looks so smooth in the water.
Finishers.
I cleaned out the linen closet.
I cleaned up the library.
Eddie's cotton candy machine is for all the friends who come over and all his pupils.  His swimming lessons are mighty fine.
A few photos from Austin's office party.  New games this year and lots of prizes. (I won three giftcards by default.  YES.)

 


No comments: