Monday, May 26, 2025

Summer Week #1

Summer is here!  I made a fine list of our schedule and goals -- no one really cared.
Austin took us  and some of his offie ladies rapelling.  
I quite enjoyed it.
Swimming everyday is happening again.  
It's wonderful.
A spot of tea.
There was a horrible hiccup in Molly's costume this year.  She had to borrow this one for the day -- she's half naked.
Trying to establish some sense of modesty.
Luckily, her costume arrived and she was able to performed properly clad.  I spent six months taking her to classes and making all of it happen.  She has fun and has been invited to move up next year.

Molly's Acro Dance


We cheered for this girl -- Maddie and Nick left after her dance.

She's quite proud of her flowers.
Grandpa B. turned 80 this week!  We took over cookies bars and ice cream to celebrate.  We then watched a birthday movie.  We really like him.

You took these boys to McDonald's for lunch?  Yes, yes I did.
We found Nick's doppelganger in the list of graduates this week. AHHHAHAHA!
Nick and Eddie went to YM High Adventure came together.  They met up with Austin and spent two days hiking, biking and climbing through trees.
Jelly.
I spent the two days letting Maddie drive us to her friends' houses and home again.  Molly, Ryan and I crocheted and watched movies.
Eddie bought a cotton-candy machine.
$140 bucks later.  He plans to start a business.
Grandma and Grandpa pulled Nick in to share their mission experiences via powerpoint.  

No comments: