Austin's garden vegetables grew very happily this year. The beets and onions were HUGE.
Nick and Austin harvested them. Austin then called Grandma Goodell to ask questions about the drying phase. She answered all of his questions (she's still an avid gardener at one month shy of 96).
This is the bird game where I crashed out and lost. No one told me a thing, yet they were all playing strategy. Molly was my teammate, but every bit was a joke.
My lovely summer lunch.
More friends and more swimming.
I made lazy doughnuts for lunch. Molly was a very happy helper.
Friday afternoon we simply swam as a family. We all cheated in "Sharks and Minnows." Somehow we were all fine with that.
I'm practicing a craft for girl's camp. I have HUGE preparations still to make. Yipes.
Austin and I spent most of Saturday with Nick buying the rest of his mission garb. (These trunks are for Andy.). What a fine young man he is. I'm certain he'll be an extraordinary missionary. We chatted and had a wonderful adventure one-on-one.
We watch Ryan Trahan on Youtube. Eddie reminded me of his challenge, and we happened to be in Target during the world record attempt. The children made me do this.
Maisie's p-day hike looked like this! She said the climb was pretty tame. She's halfway done!!!

Andy looks half asleep at church. I know how he feels. He's still sprinting to heal his heart and serving to calm his soul. Heart him.
These cute babes enjoyed a picnic, but now have a new house! They have their own room and an extra room for baby sibling arriving in November. What a family our Armstrongs are!














No comments:
Post a Comment