Monday, December 28, 2020

December 28

One trip to Mexico this year wasn't enough; we fell right back into beach life.
Felix made Molly her name bracelet.
Just after the was unloaded, they knew to run to the water.
Boys vs. Girls forts (The boys won, big time.  Theirs was complete with silos, sentries, and leaders.  The girls' had tress and gardens.)



Andy helped dig a guy out.  He started the rush to help.
We took some really awkward sunset photos.  You would never guess that he knows how to hold me.  I really made fun of him. 
"Beach hair.  Don't care."
Super Smash FHE game
She loves him.  I love him.  I love her.  I love them all.
Last night in my thirties selfie.  Thank goodness for automatic filters and color pops.  It's often humbling when I do see myself in natural lighting and close to a mirror, I'm often shocked and disappointed.  HAHAHHAHAH!

 

No comments: