Our day was spent in preparation for our recital. We did eat a lovely lunch and clean up all the leaves around the pool, preparing for the polar bear plunge. Helping Austin with his chore list and listening to Christmas duets all day sure put me in the mood for Christmas -- it feels real now.
Ryan chizzled his candy cane down to an impressive spike. It's his holey smile and tongue poking through that space that makes my heart melt for this terrific boy that is six.Grandma and Grandpa were our guests of honor. Each of the children participated, and we ended the evening reciting "The Living Christ." That when I felt the spirit -- listening to all of my children testify in unison with His apostles. I mean, our recital is not amazing, but I hope my children know my love of singing and worshipping Jesus Christ through songs of my heart. There were so many mistakes that did not happen in dress rehearsal, but doing something worth while means it's worth starting out poorly.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MuarucTfvJ7XVcCJ8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UaeivA7ArUi9c5xTA
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SM8YWfweFaknL5Zg6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/DnwWQ6WqM7asXkpj6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KKybPGzRx63fUEkh9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KKybPGzRx63fUEkh9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KKybPGzRx63fUEkh9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PR6YE1yLLmRjX5gZA
(Taking the time to copy and paste the links is a chore, but I still haven't taken the time to come up with another solution.)




No comments:
Post a Comment