Sunday, December 29, 2019

#39 on the 29th

It was my birthday today!  Austin and Meg made it a 10/10.  A lazy Sunday morning with quinoa power bowls and presents was lovely.
 Brother Keesler is my birthday twin -- I made sure to take a picture with him.  (I did bake him some cinnamon bread this morning.)
 Selfie.
 After church I wanted a picture where we actually looked like I had spent time grooming and cleaning everyone.
 Birthday hugs are the sweetest.
 Eddie gave Ryan a bloody nose, and Ryan wanted me to take a picture with a bloody nostril and a snotty nostril.  You're welcome.
 Journal Edition copies of The Book of Mormon was the perfect party favor. I even got their names put on. I am so excited about personal a family study.  Here it goes!
 Tacos for dinner and birthday cookie cake with 39 candles almost burned the house down.

Austin planned a surprise party that evening.  I was busy making family choir happen when my little choir was joined by an army of friends and their families.  I could barely play, it was all so magical.  I am bless with have such friends.  Everyone brought treats, so we ate, sang primary songs, talked, laughed and loved.  The night was just so magical.  
 At the close of the evening Austin pulled out Meg's bone grafting stitches.  On my bed.  With a flashlight.
39 was a huge year of growth.  I learned how to pardon the unpardonable, partake of the grace of Jesus Christ, and consequently love more deeply than ever before.  I tried to testify each time I left my home, so I made several friends in the community. My husband and my children are still my favorite place, that will never change.

No comments: