Sunday, December 8, 2019

Christmas is Coming

I'm determined to make December a month of light, instead of a month of busy.
Monday night we sat for a long time at dinner and each person shared their best thing.
 FHE was playing Pictionary with the symbols from the book of Revelations, and then coloring nativity pictures.  My heart filled with love for my family; I love seeing pictures of us together.
 Selfie.
 Tuesday night these two nice boys helped my fry scones.  They rolled out all the dough.  Then we spent the evening at church preparing the lip sync numbers for the ward party.

 Thursday we two headed to Vegas for a 48 hour shopping trip.
That night we went to the theater and saw the Micheal Jackson cirque du soleil show.
 Molly's bubble gum and earplugs heightened the experience.
  Friday we walked 22,000 steps, and we finished all our holiday shopping.  That was followed up by dinner with friends.  The day couldn't have been lovelier.
 We went to a parody of Harry Potter books.  Two performers acted out all 7 books in 70 minutes.  We laughed so hard.
 Saturday we drove home again.  I had to laugh that the title of the article is "Big Batch," and the author claimed that you make enough waffles for 8 meals.  AHHAHAHAH!  This 4 cups of flour/grains to make waffles is what I make every Sunday morning.  I have the best multi-grain recipes that I double and devour.
 Oh!  Look at this pretty little paperweight flower that is blooming on my counter.  I just love blooms.
 Sunday morning Maddie and Molly's selfie is blurry but darling.
 I slept in curlers.  I did not have the best sleep, but the morning was smooth.  Curlers were almost worth it.
 Beach waves with curlers and no heat.
 Half of the family were still inside the chapel, but I gathered these for a picture.
 Sunday afternoon was quiet and sweet.  Family choir filled the house with carols to the King.
 Eddie was on the floor. 
 The annual First Presidency Devotional brought the feelings of peace and hope in our home.
 We are blessed Grandpa came; we are sad Grandma is a little sick, because we missed her.
 Andy and Grandpa are almost the same size!  It still blows my mind that Andy grew 12 inches in 2 years.
Tis the season to be jolly!  I am jolly when I share HIS love and light abundantly.  I am better when I do. 

No comments: