We had tons of rain all week, so we couldn't hike until Thursday. It turns out that it was!
Austin and Molly hiked onto that tiny ledge.
Recreating outside together is a place where you find lots of happy talking, lots of impromptu singing, and lots of stares from the tourists as they count us.
Friday morning we bowled. Meg won by a landslide.
Austin's friend gave him an arcade card that was good for 20 minutes as many swipes as he wanted. He swiped every 30 seconds for the entire 20 minutes. We played all the games.
Grandma B. rode the motorcycles -- look at the wind blowing in hair.Grandpa fought zombies.
We had such a fun time watching each other and trying all the games without tokens.
Ryan writes me messages almost everyday. I love Ryan. I love that all my kindergarteners do this.
Molly painted me a portrait. I love my melting mouth.
We spent Saturday packing and relaxing. Having Meg home this entire week was certainly our best gift.












No comments:
Post a Comment