Monday, December 16, 2019

The Final Week

Although there were a million things to take care of in preparation for the holiday, Grandma and I (along with Molly) tiptoed to the theater and watching the new Mr. Roger's show.  Molly mostly sat still, and she mostly whispered.  She wanted to play in the photo booth, so we took these together.

 Maisie and Ryan created our family study board.
 Nick had a great time at school with his buddies -- his teacher sent me this.
 Andy endured finals and crashed every afternoon.
 We finally decorated our gingerbread houses.



 Ryan's house is especially full.

 Maisie spent hours on hers.
 Sunrise.
 I wrapped presents for hours.
 I awakened to a magical sorting.
Then they made a fort.
 She doesn't quite know what to do with it all.
 I made them all come and carol with me.



 Meg hugging Grandma after four months of missing her.
 Austin took his big kids biking.  I guess Maisie is just an animal on a bike.  I think that's so funny.

 Andy bounced with all the friends.
 Ryan wanted a picture of his "abs" post haircut.  Keep working, buddy, those are just ribs. 

No comments: