Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Happiest Place

I've recently found myself in my happiest place -- in my home with my darlings.
Both Eddie and Ryan received their immunizations.  Eddie cried for 24 hours.  Straight.
 Austin and I go dancing and then practice.
 Nick lost his first tooth!
 Ryan is usually patient when captured.  His captors got the better of him this time.
Last night Austin made a delicious BBQ which we enjoyed in the backyard.  The kids swam afterwards, just before their Saturday-night baths.
This morning I awakened to kneel beside my bed and pray.  I found these little friends carefully placed to aid my petitions to the Father.

 Oh, my little friends in the mother's lounge.  Eddie eats his snack while Ryan eats his.  I need to bring one for me.
 I made Olympic paddles for our primary review game today -- my best review day, ever (the link: http://intheleafytreetopsthebirdssing.blogspot.com/2012/07/primary-singing-olympics.html).

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I ate this up and delighted in fatness! Thank you for always filling my soul with your example and faith. xo infinity