It starts! School is now in session. My five oldest were excited to head off to their new school today. They have to wear a collared shirt and plain pants/shorts. I did not insist that they all coordinate -- I'll save that for Fridays.
But, my heart in is my stomach. Ed and I miss our friends, and Ryan has had to "cry it out" twice while I worked with Eddie's emergencies. Growing up is not for sissies.
Is it 2:30 yet? Come home, already!
3 comments:
That's a beautiful bunch of kids!
I want Meg's shoes, Maisie's skirt, Madie's belt and Eddie and Ryan's good fortune of being with you all day every day! Happy first day of school you good-lookin Babcock kids! Love you all! xoxoxo
You are such an amazing example of motherhood. I know so many mothers who count down the summer days until school begins again. Thank you for missing your children when they are gone. Isn't that why we had them in the first place? My eldest starts kindergarden this Fall and it is killing me!
Post a Comment