Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Time

Our last week of summer was everything wonderful.  Most of the this list is pretty typical of what we did the entire summer.
These brown boys were in despernate need of a hair cut.
 These two girls found five recipes in the Friend that we tried.


We lived on fresh sides for dinner. (Austin would down a turkey sandwhich before bed -- I guess the raw cuisine didn't quite fill him.)
Family swimming.


These littles played in the shade.


Poolside BBQ.
I spent many hours feeding this chubby baby and acting as the lifeguard.


Dancing in the rain.


Lots of late nights.
Church today.
And last but not least, I need to record that baby Ryan is 4 months today!
I will miss my seven angels with me every moment of every day.  Yet, it is time for routine and a bit of structure.
What blessed summer we lived.
   

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I want to eat at your house. I want to swim at your house. I want to go to church at your house and I want to live at your super fun summer house with your ever more super cute kids! And, you look real good in your swim suit-not surprised! xoxoxo

Plant Girl said...

I so need to come visit. It always looks like such an incredible day, with a beautiful family. Love you.

Maurine said...

You are so dang cute and skinny! And your chubs is so darn cute and chubby, love love love. So happy to see the summer is wrapping up nicely. Do they go back tomorrow?

Unknown said...

What a wonderful family! Miss you all!