Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Elder Mark Edward Guymon

We're back.  Two days in the car and two days in familial bliss allowed us to be apart of Mark's mission farewell.  This was on of those weekends where I want to remember every moment, it was the happiest time in the world.
 Grandpa with mine and his.
 The garden.
 Utah summer nights.


 These boys.
 Mark mowing for the last time for two years.
 These girls prepared a dance recital accompanied by the duets of Em and Meg.
 Couldn't get enough of this boy.
 Four generation picture.
 Saturday night dance party.




 Collapsing after the dancing.
 Sunday siesta.

 Final pictures with Elder Guymon.


 Pyramid -- John's idea.
 Will Mark still be the tallest when he gets home?


The parents and eight of the eleven.
That big boy brother of mine shines with the light of the gospel.  Oh, his work will be great in the sight of God.  He is destined for glory.

1 comment:

Maurine said...

Glorious! So glad you got to go!! That green grass in Utah...I die I miss it so. I need to be more like you and keep my blog up to date more often.