Friday, March 30, 2012
Edward Scott Babcock
He's here! Edward Scott Babcock was born today at 12:03pm. He weighs 6 pounds and 2 ounces and is 19 inches long. We've only heard him cry once today for about 10 seconds; we're sure the love he receives at home tomorrow will change all that.
3 boys + 3 girls = The Babcock Bunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
YAY! Congratulations! He is adorable and I love the name! WE are so glad you're here Edward!! Love him already, and you guys too! :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. Are you going to have to get a bigger van:) look forward to seeing him grow up on your blog. Now, get some sleep!
Congratulations! Your family is Beautiful!
Wahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! So excited for you and little Edward!! Thanks for posting this! Everyone looks so cute! Wish I had some sleep to give you, but I am lacking in that area as well. Wish we could buy that at the store! Sending you our best wishes!
Hooray! He is the perfect edition :) Congrats to you all!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Give little Edward my sincerest thanks. Congrats, he's adorable.
CUTE LITTLE BOY! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!
Girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. He's perfect and beautiful. He is one lucky little guy to be in your sweet and welcoming arms and family
i was betting on a boy. how fun. can't wait to meet him the next time we're in town ...
He is so cute! Congratulations!
Post a Comment