Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tomorrow

In just 18 hours I will be holding our new baby! Lots of preparation has taken place in the past few days. I am hoping that I will sleep well tonight, because I am so tired. Mom and sisters threw a surprise shower. My favorite kind because I didn't have to shower (ha, ha) and because we don't know the gender of our baby (yet) I was showered with gifts for me!
Lots of time with cousins, which means lots of time with women that fill my soul.
Just can't wait to post tomorrow!

4 comments:

danielnamber said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see what your baby looks like!

kim said...

We love you dear daughter. We are all sympathetic to your situation. We all love you and are praying for you too.

Angi said...

Praying all will go well.

Anxious for the next post!

Molly said...

Waiting for the news... George and I may have an itsy bitsy bet on the gender going on over here in Cleveland. Good Luck!