Monday, March 26, 2012

Counting Down

The real countdown has begun, our baby will be born this week! Because Baby and I should be home in time for general conference this weekend, the children and I finished preparing our notebooks and treat basket today.
We also dyed 90 eggs this afternoon.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

OH, I cannot WAIT to see you and Baby! Maddie's hair is so long! And I know you spent more energy than you had preparing all those eggs and conference delights. No wonder you get to have another baby. You are one amaZing mama!

Rebekah Barlow Guymon said...

That all looks like so much fun!!!!! Your children must feel like the luckiest kids in the world. I am so impressed with the never ending energy you always seem to have. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!!

danielnamber said...

WOW! Super Mom that is all I have to say!!

Rachelle said...

Way to go...Ron works Saturday during Conference...should be an interesting time :) Way to be prepared, best of luck having that baby!

kim said...

Way to go!