Then, when brushing teeth, Nick ran by me and exclaimed, "Mom, your bum is huge!" He right. It is! (He would know, too. Because, this morning he used my phone to snap a picture of me bent over; I deleted it right away. Not gonna do that to myself.)
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Towers
I finally sat tonight, with remote in hand, after a 4 hour stint in the kitchen. Maddie couldn't help herself and built a tower on my baby.

Then, when brushing teeth, Nick ran by me and exclaimed, "Mom, your bum is huge!" He right. It is! (He would know, too. Because, this morning he used my phone to snap a picture of me bent over; I deleted it right away. Not gonna do that to myself.)
Then, when brushing teeth, Nick ran by me and exclaimed, "Mom, your bum is huge!" He right. It is! (He would know, too. Because, this morning he used my phone to snap a picture of me bent over; I deleted it right away. Not gonna do that to myself.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Although it may feel huge to you, you are still STUNNING. And tiny.
I imagine that even at your most pregnant point, you're still smaller than many of us can ever wish to be.
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!! You are still so tiny and beautiful!
You are one gorgeous mama! Maddie is sooooo funny. I can't wait to see her love that baby to death! xoxo
Nick should have his mouth washed out with soap....not really! But he knows nothing about what he speaks. Really. I've seen your bum, bent over, and you are darling. Still. On your sixth baby!
Post a Comment