I have to admit that when I read this at Mom and Dad's today I was like, "What?! We just had a conversation about Nicole's new little baby boy...." And then I realized the date. HA Ha! You got me! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! John and I are so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little guy. We are so happy that Mommy and baby are doing well. Love!
3 comments:
I have to admit that when I read this at Mom and Dad's today I was like, "What?! We just had a conversation about Nicole's new little baby boy...." And then I realized the date. HA Ha! You got me! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! John and I are so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little guy. We are so happy that Mommy and baby are doing well. Love!
He is beautiful enough to be a girl! But we're glad he is not.
Six babies is SO many. You lucky, lovely, wonderful mama!
Post a Comment