Saturday, December 17, 2011

Making Merry

This week flew by -- only one more week until Christmas is here. I suppose it quickly passed because we seemed to be busy all week.
Austin made stilts and foot racers for my wolf pack.



Maisie's Christmas program. Her hair was so cute before school, then she wore a hat during the program. Drat that hat.



Office party. We went to lunch at Macaroni Grill and then went to see "A Christmas Carol" at Hale Center Theater. Mark and Emily babysat.


Finally posting some decor that I actually dusted today.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Magic, magic, magic! Every picture! I loved this post, except I can always use more pictures. Can't wait to see you!!!!

Molly said...

Your pictures are making me laugh! I envy your babysitting! I am going to an adult only party and all the babysitters I know are also going!