I share my birthday with two lovely nieces -- Gabby and Haley. We were able to spend most of the day together: eating, talking and playing. A perfect day! (Where did this year go?)
You look gorgeous as ever. Sorry I couldn't talk to you longer on your bday, it's a little loud at our house at times ;) I wanted to tell you thanks for the great letters, the kids loved them! I hope you are doing well and we really do miss everyone, especially since we haven't gone home in over a year! Wish you the best, wish I could talk more often, just know I am thinking of you a lot and wish we could hang out with our kids. Love ya!
Happy Birthday.... I forgot:( But I do think 31 is an excellent age! George and I had a hillarious conversation last night about a boogie/snot thing that came out of Maise's nose 5 years ago, it's still a record for us.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great day!! Wish we were there to help you celebrate! Love to you and your beautiful family!
Happy Birthday! I will have to remember for next year!
Happy birthday to the best sister is law in the whole world. Love you Nicole!!! Miss you guys so much!!!
You look gorgeous as ever. Sorry I couldn't talk to you longer on your bday, it's a little loud at our house at times ;) I wanted to tell you thanks for the great letters, the kids loved them! I hope you are doing well and we really do miss everyone, especially since we haven't gone home in over a year! Wish you the best, wish I could talk more often, just know I am thinking of you a lot and wish we could hang out with our kids. Love ya!
Happy Birthday.... I forgot:( But I do think 31 is an excellent age! George and I had a hillarious conversation last night about a boogie/snot thing that came out of Maise's nose 5 years ago, it's still a record for us.
Post a Comment