Monday, November 7, 2011

Something to Talk About

Lots of stuff has happened in the past two weeks -- nothing mind blowing; nothing but the majestically mundane.

We threw a baby shower for Kimmie. Amazing food and lovely ambiance. Our cousins came and we figured that in the next 6 months, Grandma Guymon (my dad's mom) will have 9 new great-grandchildren! Here are five of the nine prego-cousins together.


So here is my virtual announcement -- baby is on the way -- Maisie still prays that we get to bring this baby home alive.

Emily is now a Young Woman! She has already been to the temple twice. BTW, I never thought I'd truly love eating a Costco cake, but it was delish.


I organized my closet Saturday night. Mind you, the baskets that were on my shelf were swimming gear and purses. I simply took the swimming bucket to the basement, condensed the basket of bags, and added labeled baskets with items I actually use on a regular basis. (Who is kidding who? I only use the accouterments on Sunday, or on Friday night if Austin is lucky to have a wife that cares what she looks like on our date.) I am smug every time I use my organized space.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this post! Your closet looks amazing and inspires me to tackle mine. I also wish I had been in that preggers pic. Everyone looks so beautiful.

Stefley said...

Congrats Nicole! We are excited for your family!

Ryan and Andrea said...

Congratulations! Closet looks great-how do you reach all that stuff? I hardly use the top shelves!!

Sarah said...

Gah! Congrats! I wish I could say she was having 10, but I'm excited for you all!