I did have slight angina when I stepped on the scale and it posted 168 pounds -- Austin had stepped on behind me, unbeknownst to moi. The nurses loved it, I simply had higher blood pressure because of it.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Healthy Baby
Today Austin and I went for my ultra-sound. The baby appears to be perfect! What a blessing to feast upon this week.

I did have slight angina when I stepped on the scale and it posted 168 pounds -- Austin had stepped on behind me, unbeknownst to moi. The nurses loved it, I simply had higher blood pressure because of it.
I did have slight angina when I stepped on the scale and it posted 168 pounds -- Austin had stepped on behind me, unbeknownst to moi. The nurses loved it, I simply had higher blood pressure because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for a healthy baby! That is one good looking leg. And, I laughed so hard about Austin stepping on the scale. That is SOOOO Austin!
Hahahahahaha! Love your husband and that pretty baby leg and you! Take care of yourself this week. All work and no sleep makes mom tired. . . . xoxo
oh, cute leg! I won't tell you how much I weighed with my twins ;)
Nicole, so funny! 168 lbs! Like you could ever tip the scale to that end! So happy for a healthy baby.
Post a Comment