Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween

By 7:45 this morning all the children were dressed in Halloween costumes for school. Nick and Maddie were dressed too, because Maisie had a program in her class and we went to listen to her songs.



I spent the afternoon cooking "Bread of the Dead." Austin brought home dry ice for our witches brew.



Here is the view on their way out.


The rewards of walking and walking. Maddie walked the entire 2 hour journey around the block. When she got home she told me all about her treats.





The real truth -- as a mother, I loath Halloween....too much!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What sweet pictures! They all look so happy. You did a great job celebrating a terrible day. (I used to love Halloween--before I was in charge of pulling it off.) I especially love your bread of the dead and Meg's hair and happy face. xo