Austin called on his way home from work and asked, "Was your day exciting?" I responded, "Actually, yes. I bought myself some Christmas/birthday presents. It's a big month for me!" He replied, "Are you going to wrap those, or is that something I need to do?"
Really? I felt so important. Maybe I'll just buy me presents this year, since his money buys his own gifts via me, any way.
(We actually laughed together after his response. Photo of my exciting gift.)
5 comments:
What a perfect birthday gift. I myself thrill at the sight of office products.
YESSSSSSS! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! The world could use a lot more shiny protection, and I'm glad you're committed to that end. xo
p.s. Wrap your presents in 100 dollar bills. :D
Just to be totally clear: I meant, $100 bills, not 100 $1 bills. . . .
Ha! Sounds like our life these days...revolves around efficiency and survival.
Nicole! ok. so I sneak your blog address from your sister nat. and I hope you dont mind. :) love the blog and what a beautiful family! I would love to be blogger buddies. so send me your email address so i can add you. jangel28.2012@yahoo.com
Hugs,
Jeni smith( nielson)
Post a Comment