I somehow have no pictures from the temple, perhaps because it was raining and cold. However, the reception was beautiful and turned out to be a perfect evening.
Where on earth did you guys find all those purple dresses? Love the little suits for the boys!! The funny thing is I remember this bride a little girl at your wedding so it is so fun to see everyone so grown up. I would love to see the whole family pic if you ever get a copy!! Love you guys and so glad you seem to have had the best time ever!!
What great pictures! I love the one of Maisie and Danielle; her smile is beaming. Also love the bird's eye view in the elevator. Were you tippy toeing?
2 comments:
Where on earth did you guys find all those purple dresses? Love the little suits for the boys!! The funny thing is I remember this bride a little girl at your wedding so it is so fun to see everyone so grown up. I would love to see the whole family pic if you ever get a copy!! Love you guys and so glad you seem to have had the best time ever!!
What great pictures! I love the one of Maisie and Danielle; her smile is beaming. Also love the bird's eye view in the elevator. Were you tippy toeing?
Post a Comment